For many cyclists, buying our first pair of Sidi shoes is a bit of a rite of passage. They offer undeniable stiffness and support, and the second generation of the Alba Cycling Shoes hit all of the marks that we expect from the brand. A snug fit keeps us secure, and stiff sole doesn't flex under pressure.
SOFT INSTEP CLOUSURE SYSTEM 3
- Anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area.
- Adjustable from both sides, to perfectly center the EVA pad over a high or low instep.
- The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender.
- The system is replaceable.
- Fit along the entire length of the shoe.
- Adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit.
- The famous reliable and replaceable closures are improved by all new proprietary sidi Wire material.
- The system is serviceable and replaceable
- Reinforced cup the stabilizes and supports the heel
- Increased power transfer
- Provides additional foot protection in the event of a crash
- Replaceable polyurethane heel pad
MILLENIUM 4 CARBON SOLE
- Injected carbon fiber in a matric of nylon
- Completely non water absorbent and mechanically stable
- Less susceptible to changes in stiffness resulting from aging
- Standard 3 hole
- Printed scale on the sole for easy alignment and replacement