Liquid supply, storage space and a better balance - the popular L.U.X.E. LR 14 by CAMELBAK is the perfect companion for your bike trip.
The L.U.X.E. LR 14 by CAMELBAK shifts the weight from the shoulders to the waist. Thus the upper body is free for more balance in steep, technical terrain.
Of course, the backpack also has all the technical features that make it a MTB favourite: Helmet attachment, tool bag, 3l drinking bladder. Plus, the Crux™ hydration bladder is easier to fill and allows 20% more fluid intake with each pull.
- Back section: Flow AC
- Lap belt: dual wing with cargo compression
- The Crux™ Drinking Bubble
- Airfoil™ back panel
- Magnetic Tube Trap™
- Stabilizing hip belts with pockets
- Two compression straps for the hydration bladder
- Rain cover
- Integrated helmet holder for XC helmets
- Separate zipper pocket with fleece lining
- Reflective details
- Air-permeable shoulder strap with Cargo Pocket
- Insulated reservoir compartment
- Hydration Type: Crux TM Resoirvar Quicklink TM System (3L)
- Torso length: 38-48 cm, 15-19 in.
- Dimensions: 50 x 23 x 21 cm, 19.7 x 9.1 x 8.3 in
- Volume: 11L + 3L
- Weight: 930 g
- Material: 420 Denier Nylon
- Material characteristics: breathable, waterproof