Modern trail bikes are designed to tackle anything that can be thrown at them. From cruising mellow singletrack to crushing boulder-strewn steeps, they deliver a do-everything performance that inspires the rider to go faster, more smoothly. Building the strongest, most reliable and best-handling wheelset to meet the needs of today’s trail rider was the goal when we developed the Reserve 30|HD. The Reserve 30|HD is specially designed to stand up to abuse, featuring a 30mm width for use with 2.5 tires and a redesigned inner rim bed that takes the hassle out of seating new tires. Proven in the lab, ride tested in some of the toughest terrain on the planet, the 30|HD takes you there faster with a greater sense of confidence.
- Spoke reinforcements: Reserve uses externally reinforced spoke holes to strengthen the area where the rim sees the most force, around the spoke nipple. This provides for improved strength without adding unnecessary weight.
- Redesigned rim bed makes tubeless set up easy: The 30|HD’s redesigned rim bed eases tubeless installation, with a shaped rim bed utilizing offset spoke holes that allows the tire to easily push past the bead bump to seat tubeless tires.
- Asymmetrical Design (flipped front to rear): Asymmetrical rims, like those on the 30|HD, build stiffer, stronger and more reliable wheels by improving the bracing angles and equalizing the spoke tensions between the drive and non-drive side spokes.
- Inner Width: 30mm
- Recommended Tire Dimensions: 2.3 to 2.5
- Spoke Count: 28
- Wheelset Weight: 1825 grams with Industry Nine Hydra hubs
- Hubs: Industry Nine Hydra
- Brakes: 6-Bolt
- Driver: XD
- Note: Fillmore valves & Reserve rim tape NOT included