If you're looking for a jump on a 29er enduro mountain bike that's built for ridiculous speed, you won't do better than Slash C Frameset. Trail-tough OCLV Mountain Carbon tubes, Trek's exclusive RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft shock, and a Knock Block 2.0 integrated headset make it the ideal enduro frame for fast rides on gnarly trails.
You're a big-mountain rider with your eyes on the Enduro World Series, so you're looking for every performance advantage you can get in a frameset. You ride sketchy descents at scary speed, and you want a bike that can keep up with your all-mountain aspirations.
A trail-tough OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with Control Freak internal routing, 160mm of travel with a RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate shock with plush DebonAir spring and updated Thru Shaft damper, a 35mm Bontrager Line Pro stem, and an integrated Knock Block 2.0 headset that stops spinning bars and the fork crown from hitting your frame. Built for 29er wheels and a 170mm or 180mm fork.
This is the same frameset raced by the pros of Trek Factory Racing Enduro. It's tough, fast, responsive, and fully capable of taking on the wildest enduro courses in the world.
- RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft works faster than a normal shock, so it tracks the ground better and keeps you in control
- A large internal storage compartment in the down tube lets you stow tools and gear
- Mino Link lets you adjust the geometry, so you get both an enduro race bike and an ultra-capable trail bike in one
- New, removable Knock Block has a bigger steering angle to keep cables and hoses safe without sacrificing turning radius
- We added a second down tube guard to better protect your frame from shuttle-related damage