2020 Garneau Rapido 201
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Designed for kids who have mastered the basic skills of cycling and who are ready to take things past the pavement, the Rapido bike series offers a variety of robust features that inspire confidence while riding. While the Rapido is great for any paved surface, it’s also a great starter bike to begin the off-road journey. The Rapido 201 is trail-ready with rugged and durable 20’’ wheels and tires that provide plenty of grip off road, and a 1x7 drivetrain for the perfect gear ratio when tackling hills. The high-tensile steel frame is extremely durable and will handle all the abuse your little one can throw at it. Kids’ bike sizes are based on the child’s height, and 20’’ bikes are typically for kids between the ages of 7-13 or 48’’-60’’ tall.
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper, 68 x 119 mm
- Brake Levers: Power MBL-405PA
- Brakes: Power VBR-307A, V-type
- Cassette: 7-speed, 13-32T
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Bike Crankset: Aluminum, 3-piece, 36T
- Fork: Zoom 410 suspension, 30 mm
- Bike Frame: HTS steel
- Grips: Garneau Junior
- Bike Handlebar: Steel, 20 mm riser, Ø25.4 mm
- Headset: XR, threadless, 1 1/8''
- Bike Pedals: VP, resin
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY300
- Bike Saddle: Garneau Junior
- Seat Post: Aluminum, Ø25.4 mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano RS36, Revoshift
- Stem: Aluminum, Ahead, 50 mm, 7°
- Tires: 20 x 1.95"